SIX RACES: ONE EPIC YEAR
The original intention of the first Human Potential Movement (1960s/1970s) was to “promote the idea that humans can experience an exceptional quality of life, filled with happiness, creativity and fulfillment when they strive to reach their potential.”(1) Abraham Maslow taught us “that Self-actualization (the fulfillment of self through reaching one’s potential) is the highest expression of a human’s life. “Transcendence is “going beyond the limits of the ordinary experience.”
HPRS races are designed to test your limits as a human being, to ultimately help you break through, and beyond those limits. Take this year and strive to reach your potential by taking on all Six of The Human Potential Running Series’ races. Get six steps closer to self-actualization through crossing all six finish lines. Transcend your limits by accomplishing the extraordinary.
Runners who successfully complete all six of our longest races will receive:
• HPRS Transcendence Series Finishers Jacket
• One HPRS Hat/arm sleeves/multi-functional headwear of your choice
• Free Lifetime HPRS Membership
• $200 in HPRS Race Credits for 2019
Races of the Series:
1. Sawmill 55k – December 16, 2017
2. Tommyknocker 12-Hour – Golden, CO – May 19, 2018 (Must complete at least 50k)
3. South Park Trail Marathon – Fairplay, CO – June 9, 2018
4. Silverheels 100-Mile Endurance Run – Fairplay, CO – July 7-8, 2018
5. Sheep Mountain 50-Mile Endurance Run – Fairplay, CO – August 4, 2018
6. Indian Creek Fifties 50 Mile – Sedalia, CO – October 20, 2018
• Participation in the Human Potential Transcendence Series requires the individual to register for each race of the series individually
• Only those who finish each race, under the official cut-off, will be considered for official Transcendence Series Finisher status
• Individuals interested in signing up for all races of the series at one time, will be awarded a one-time 25% off coupon towards each race, so long as they register for all six races between 12:00:00am on December 1 and 11:59:59pm on December 3. The coupon will expire at 11:59:59pm on December 3 and will not be reissued (no exceptions). Again, this coupon is only provided to those who plan to register for all 6 races of the series between the dates specified. Should the individual already be registered for the Sawmill Race prior to receiving the coupon, the coupon can not be used retroactively, and may only be applied to the registration fees of the remaining five races. This 25% coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. To receive this coupon, you must email your request to Info@HumanPotentialRunning.com If an individual is provided the coupon to register for all races at one time, and the individual fails to register for all of the races, their registrations will be removed until the difference for the races registered for is paid in full to HPRS.
• HPRS Members receive a minimum of 10% HPRS Race Entry Fees. Up to 25% off can be earned through the winter Fat Ass Series. These discounts may be used towards HPRS Race Registration at any time providing the individual is a paying HPRS Member entitled to the discount. HPRS Member discounts cannot be combined with any other offers.