ADVERSITY CUP RULES
1. No Affiliation Is Required to Compete (you do not need to be a member of a club or team)
2. The only purchases required to participate are your individual race registration fees
3. Your age group placement is determined by your age in the final race that counts towards your total
4. Participants must adhere to the rules of their division (see Adversity Cup Homepage)
5. Should a participant finish more races than is required for their division, their three best scores will be considered with extras being tossed.
(If you run 4 HPRS Races, only your best 3 point totals will be used. If you run 5 HPRS races, only your best 3 point totals will be used)
9. You can ONLY get points from the races you finish. No points are awarded for DNF’s and your results must appear in the race’s official results.
10. HPRS is free to add, subtract, or alter any rules of the program at any time, with or without notice to past, present, or future participants. Should not enough participation be garnered to present awards for up to 3 people in your division, then your division will be cancelled and no awards will be given.